"A leader with a focused vision"
A team leader is someone who provides direction, instructions and guidance to his team, to accomplish a certain objective. We want a
focused Team leader who serves various roles in the organization, in order to ‘make improvements than making excuses’.
The team lead we are looking for is someone who can handle an entire team someone who is ready to challenge him/herself and us on our journey of
growing this company. The primary role would be management of both front-end and back-end teammates plus the processing of the entire project.
The primary goal of our company is to produce web , enterprise , mobile applications, therefore we are keen to
find outstanding Team Lead (PHP Developers) who will be responsible to administer back-end processes/functionalities plus
data swapping between the client(s) and the server using RESTful web APIs. Developers preliminary focus would be the creation of entire
server-side logic, description and preservation of the central database, and also to vouch high performance and responsiveness of requests
from the front-end. You will also be responsible to fulfil
the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Hence, fundamental understanding of front-end technologies are required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Super natural power to handle the entire SDLC, from head to tail!
- Capability to guide and lead others during the process and when they come to you in technical terms.
- Proficient in executing and self-managing the project in an agile environment.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with Technical and process issues.
- Working experience on any php MVC Framework. Experience on Laravel framework is preferred.
- Experience in using any enterprise source control system like SVN, GIT etc.
- Experience in JSON, RESTful APIs.
- Experience with payment gateways
- Experience working along with mobile development team as an API developer
- Candidates must be adaptive to meet the priorities when demanded, and should be able to think outside of the box, pragmatic, able to voice and effectively communicate opinions, great listeners and detail oriented.